WELDCOME ELECTRODES has set up a Quality Management System (QMS). It helps us to:
- Manufacture and supply of Electrodes & MIG WIRE complying with National and International Standards.
- Demonstrate the company's ability to consistently provide product/service that meets customer and applicable statutory and regulatory requirements.
- Aim to enhance customer satisfaction through the effective application of the system, including processes for continual improvement of the system and the assurance of conformity to customer and applicable statutory and regulatory requirements.
To let the melioration of products WELDCOME ELECTRONODES has developed an infrastructure to perform each and every test within its premises comprising of:
- Chemical Lab
- Mechanical Testing Machines for Tensile and Hardness properties
- Imapct test down to minus 1960 (ASTME-23)
- Metallographic Test
- Corrosion resistance test
- Diffusible Hydrogen Test Apparatus
- Non Destructive Test
- Well equipped heat treatment facilities
- Broaching Machine
- Creep Machine
All the equipments are calibrated frequently to ensure reliable results. Experienced and qualified operators are periodically trained, to confirm dependability and to operate all these equipments, effectively.